Tuesday, June 06, 2006

RIP Uncle Chester

Well, it's rainy and stormy here today, and when I phoned Mom this morning she said her uncle Chester - my gramma's little bro - died yesterday afternoon very suddenly. I'm so sad. We had been meaning to go show him grandma's pics for a while now, and it just never happened. He always looked like my gramma too. You'd think they were twins or something - same blue eyes, same face shape, same everything except he was about a foot taller. LOL. He had heart problems, so that's what happened. At least, he didn't linger in pain. Somehow that's always worse. YOu can get over the shock, but the images of someone you love suffering stay with you forever.

In other news, the bupropion is making me very up for the most part. I feel better, but my sense of humor is a bit out there - not that that's new or anything!

TMR

No comments: