Thursday, May 25, 2006

I must be doing something right...

I have this theory now that anytime someone's making fun of me or looking at me like I'm strange I'm probably doing something right. I mean, most of the people doing the making fun are people I don't exactly dig or respect necessarily. So, if they think I'm a dork or whatever, it's their problem and it probably just means that they feel out of their depth or something with me. Just a random thought...

The Wellbutrin seems to be working well. It's crazy. I actually had energy all day yesterday and felt clear-headed, in spite of not getting much sleep the night before. I did take a nap yesterday afternoon though. Then, last night, I actually slept like a baby. Thank god! If I can get my sleep patterns evened out, that will go a long way to making me feel "normal" again.

Anyhow, feeling better overall...Working through some self-esteem issues, as well as my own misanthropy. Sigh. It's slow going, but worth it!

TMR

No comments: