Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wellbutrin, day 1

Well, obviously not much improvement here. Just started the bloody things after all! I'm slipping into that worrying phase again where I think everyone dislikes me or wants to be rid of me. I know its part of the illness, at least for me, but it's hard to get past it. And, I'm going down into my shame cycle where I take on all the blame for everyone else's actions. I gotta quit doing that. I gotta quit thinking there's something inherently wrong with me that makes people dislike me. If they don't like me, it's their problem. Fuck 'em!

I sometimes wonder if I'll ever truly be over this. Take this week for example. I changed meds, started taking antibiotics, our back bedroom and bathroom flooded, all my dad's stuff was destroyed in the flood, and the 15th anniversary of his death is next week. Yeah, it's been a shitty few days.

TMR

No comments: