Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm so tired...

You know, somedays I just sit around and wonder why life has to be this hard. Surely everyone's life isn't like mine. I certainly hope not. I marvel at how people can get bent out of shape over minutae. I just want to go, "Are you kidding me with this?" I know those little things can be frustrating, but they're not anything to lose your mind over. Sheesh. Maybe I'm just spinning my mental wheels anyhow. I have no energy for various, already discussed reasons, and now I'm having to run all over the place and move heavy things. Every muscle aches, esp. the ones in my legs. And, my head is a mess - I'm not sure if it's the carpet issue or the antibiotics. I've been feeling dizzy since I started those. And, I feel a bit muzzy I'm sure because I'm just worn out. Everything's exhausting. I wish I could take some time off, but everyone seems to want a piece of me this week. It's unfortunate. I feel like yelling at someone, I just don't have the energy. Maybe I'll feel better in a few more days when I quit the antibiotics and can take my vitamins again (you're not supposed to take any iron or C with these pills). I'm on a deadline for Weds too. Mom says it won't be a big deal, but she'll be yelling at me to fetch and carry tomorrow. Trust me.

Okay, so I'm whiny. I don't think I'm whiny most of the time, at least not compared to others. SO, I'm allowing myself to be whiny this week. I've earned it.

TMR

No comments: